Home>>Bare Acts>>Back to Index



5. Appeal to High Court against order of forfeiture.- Any person aggrieved by an order of forfeiture passed by the State Government under Section 4 may, within sixty days of the date of such order, apply to the High Court to set aside such order, and, upon such application the High Court may pass such order as it deems fit.





Central Bare Acts
State Bare Acts





Home | Law Dictionary | Law Schools | Law Digest | Bare Acts | Disclaimer |  Privacy Policy

Partner Site: E-Magazine | Articles | Fun zone | Lawyers jokes | Short stories




Copy right : Indu Info (All rights reserved)